Please join us for our annual end-of-season celebration on Friday, October 28th, as the Occidental Bohemian Farmers Market winds to a close for the year.
Our 12th Annual Harvest Market Festival includes:
• Sonoma County Taiko
• Dia de los Muertos crafts
• Weird Pumpkins, featuring local artist Chris Hataway
• Halloween costumes and trick or treating!
• Local farmers with seasonal bounty
• Gourmet foods, including Gerard’s Paella, Kashaya’s Pizza & Lata’s Indian Cuisine
Forecast is predicting morning showers and a cloudy but clear afternoon. Event is rain or shine, though some activities may be canceled in case of inclement weather.