Please join us for our annual end-of-season celebration on Friday, Oct 30th, as the Occidental Bohemian Farmers Market winds to a close for the year. Costumes encouraged!
Our 11th Annual Harvest Market Festival includes:
• Sonoma County Taiko, 6pm
• Black Sheep Brass Band
• Cakewalk, throughout the evening
• Dia de los Muertos crafts
• Weird Pumpkins, featuring local artist Chris Hataway
• Face painting by Auntie Stacey
• Halloween costumes and trick or treating!
• Local farmers with seasonal bounty
• Gourmet foods, including Gerard’s Paella, Kashaya’s Pizza & Lata’s Indian Cuisine